The Listing Firm specializes in marketing and selling homes. We are a full service brokerage firm that STRONGLY believes our home sellers should benefit most from the appreciation in their home. Therefore, we offer our services for a Flat Fee instead of a commission percentage, resulting insignificant cost savings to you.
Our mission is to use our knowledge and expertise in order to provide our clients with honest, professional full service residential real estate services…at the RIGHT price. With The Listing Firm
- You pay a flat listing fee instead of a listing commission to list in the same MLS that all real estate agents use. Your listing will be uploaded to 100´s of sites including Realtor.com.
- You can price your home more competitively because you are only paying a buyer’s agent commission, not a listing commission. SAVINGS!!
- We will provide you with a market analysis, you determine the price your home is listed for.
- You choose the commission you are willing to pay the selling agent who brings you an acceptable offer. (Typically 3%)
- Your property will post to internet sites, such as Realtor.com, MSN.com, Yahoo.com, 100´s of real estate company websites.
Traditionally, real estate companies and their agents charge 6% commission to list a property. In return, they place the home in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) market the property in newspapers, hold open houses and do all the leg work involved in the transaction when an offer is received. The 6% commission is usually split 50/50 between the Listing Agent and the agent who sells the property, also known as the Buyer’s Agent or Selling Agent. With our FLAT FEE LISTING MLS services, you pay a one time flat listing fee and then offer whatever amount of commission you want to the Buyer’s agent. (Typically 3%)